We'll bend over backwards to meet your website needs.
All our website packages Include:
- Custom e-mail accounts, hosting services, domain and a free tutorial.
- A Home page, Contact form & Main Menu.
- Hustle free website migration.
- No contractual obligations to host your website with us, once the website is published you can move it at any time, to any host company of your choice at no cost.
- Industry Specific Design Tools – Based on your business category, we’ll recommend certain design elements, content and apps that will help you connect with site visitors.
- A flexible site – We build Responsive websites which means your website can be seamlessly viewed from various devices e.g. smartphones, tablets, computers etc.
Benefits of having a responsive website?
A responsive website automatically adapts to the resolution of the screen on which it is displayed. It is therefore quite simply an adaptive design, whether you use a smartphone, a tablet, a computer screen, the design of the site will be expected to be displayed correctly in all these cases.
Responsive sites improve your natural referencing on Google since it attaches a lot of importance to the experience, it wants its users to be satisfied, having a responsive web design site will have an impact on your positioning.
And lastly, it improves your conversions because if a visitor has problems navigating your site structure and reading pages, images & videos, they will be less likely to engage.
The importance of having a website.
Here are the top 5 benefits of having a Website:
Online advertisement is cost-effective compared to print advertisement and enables you to make on-the-fly changes, given that you are using a CMS.
2. Wider Demographic Reach
Unlike having a local brick and mortar establishment, a business Website transmits your business profile around the world, permitting for enhanced exposure and sales, due to a wider demographic reach.
3. Business Credibility
If you have a professional looking and user-friendly Website, consumers will likely have a greater chance of considering your business credible over companies who either do not have a Web presence, or have a poor Website presence.
4. Around-The-Clock Availability
Having a Website provides your consumers with around-the-clock availability in terms of access to products, information etc. This type of 24 hours a day, seven days a week service definitely generates more profits than that of a traditional storefront.
5. Increased Sales
When owning a business exposure is key to attracting customers. An effective Website with great content increases the probability for increased sales.
Now that you have known why having a website is important to your business, contact us to get a business-friendly website.
Search engine optimization
Research shows that websites on the first page of Google receive almost 95% of clicks, and studies show that results that appear higher up the page receive an increased click through rate (CTR), and more traffic.
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is the practice of increasing the number and quality of visitors to a website by improving rankings in the algorithmic search engine results.